Welcome to the regional pages for East Anglia. Full details of national and local events are available on our events pages.
Upcoming branch events
Tuesday 25 May, 18:00-19:30
Reviewing the wealth of opportunities to engage all levels of biosciences students with written media.
Thursday 10 June, 10:00-12:00
How to pitch ideas and opportunities to companies, while working in the online world.
Visit the reports section to find out about past events the branch have run.
Chair: Miss Natalie Lamb RSci MRSB
Secretary: Dr Penny Maplestone FRSB
Member: Professor David Harper CBiol MRSB; Dr Liliya Serazetdinova FRSB; Professor Richard Bowater FRSB (co-opted)
Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to set up a diverse new committee, encompassing the full range of member types from students and associates through to Fellows, to plan events for the year ahead and respond to regional members. As a result, we would be very happy to hear from you, and particularly welcome feedback from members in Norfolk and Suffolk about opportunities nearer to home, you might even help us with their organisation.
- Are there activities you would like to suggest?
- Do you know of venues which could offer interesting visits?
- Are there topics which you would like addressed by speakers or symposia?
- Could you suggest how we might engage more extensively with educational institutions, schools, colleges and universities?
- Would you like to know about opportunities in the region offered by other bodies such as the universities and wildlife trusts?
- How do you think we can better communicate with and inform members?
- Would you, as a member, be prepared to give a talk or provide a venue for a visit or event?
We look forward to hearing from you with ideas and hopefully see you at some of our events over the next year.