A series of online meetings for branch committee members
Following the cancellation of the in-person All Branch Meeting on 24th March, this Online Series will be an opportunity to share branch best practice, meet RSB staff, and hear an RSB update from chief executive Mark Downs. These weekly meetings will be via an online platform with specific details to be sent following registration. RSB Ambassadors are also invited to join the meeting.
- Wednesday 22nd April, 12:30-13:15 - How to talk about membership and recruiting members, Ally Spencer
- Thursday 30th April, 12:30-13:15 - RSB update, Dr Mark Downs
- Wednesday 6th May, 12:30-13:00 - Branch finance FAQs, Surinder Sohal
- Thursday 14th May, 12:30-13:00 - Risk assessment training, Harriet McAra
- Wednesday 20th May, 12:30-13:00 - Social media & communications Q&A, Philippa Skett
- Thursday 28th May, 12:30-13:30 - Branch Success Stories, branch representatives chaired by Professor Nigel Brown
Upon booking, please select each session you wish to attend and you will be sent a unique link to join the meeting ahead of each session. All branch committee members and RSB Ambassadors are welcome to attend any and all sessions.
If you have any questions for any RSB members of staff, please include these in the 'other requests' box or contact Harriet McAra at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries about this event, please contact Harriet McAra at email@example.com
or on 020 3925 3445.