In the next issue we'll be launching the first of our new quarterly issues with features on espionage, eavesdropping and altruistic information exchange across the natural world.
Members of the Royal Society of Biology receive a free print subscription to The Biologist and access to our digital archive of back issues, plus a whole range of membership benefits. Read about the Society's various membership options and offers or contact the membership team for more details.
We also offer virtual/digital subscriptions via Exact Editions. Our institutional digital subscriptions offer:
* Fully-searchable access to the archive of back issues.
* Unlimited IP-authenticated access and remote access options available.
* Your institutional logo displayed on your subscription.
* Compatibility with all Web, iOS and Android devices.
* Usage reports, MARC records, KBART data and excellent customer support.
Download a sample issue
The Biologist is an award-winning professional magazine that reaches the 18,000 members of the Royal Society of Biology, 90+ science organisations and societies, and over 1,000 schools and colleges. To discuss the range of advertising opportunities available with The Biologist or the Royal Society of Biology, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to write for us or have any ideas or feedback on The Biologist magazine, please contact email@example.com